August 5: Run Forest Run
*This is our 1/2 way mark. We will start to repeat the last 4 weeks of workouts. If you did the workouts the first time through, pay attention to how your body feels the second time through. The goal is to feel stronger, with more stamina, and be able to have better form.
Cuesta Park at 8:30am
Equipment for Tuesday, August 3:
- resistant bands
- mat
Equipment for Thursday, August 5:
- resistant bands
- mat
I will there on Thursday. Hazel has her 4mo. doctors appointment tomorrow at 9am.
ReplyDeleteI'll be there both days. Today was great but I'm a little nervous about Thursday. I'm not really a runner... power walk? : )
ReplyDeleteKristin....yes, there is a power walk option, always :) You can alternate too if you want. See you Thurs!
ReplyDeleteHey ladies, What was the name of that cheap clothing you were all talking about? It had a weird name. My brain can't remember. : )
ReplyDeleteHa! I was going to ask Kacey the same thing!
ReplyDeleteZulily.com
ReplyDelete